Friday, September 11, 2015

2015 Snack Schedule + Absences

Well hello everyone! Kallie here. I’ll be posting various things on the blog this year like rehearsal notes, helpful photos and videos, and informative lists. You know I love my lists! I figured we should start off with snacks because, let’s be real, food is super important.

Here’s the 2015 Snack Schedule:

September 15: Soprano 1
September 22: Soprano 2
September 29: Alto
October 6: Soprano 1
October 13: Soprano 2
October 20: Alto
October 27: Soprano 1
November 3: Soprano 2
November 10: Alto
November 17: Soprano 1
November 24: Soprano 2
December 1: Alto
December 8: Everyone! Last Rehearsal of 2015 Potluck Bash! (We’ll talk more about this closer to the date)

Please take note when your section is scheduled for rehearsal snack. Hopefully you can get in touch with your section the week before your snack date and coordinate what you’ll be bringing. If you know you’ll be missing a rehearsal on your snack day please try and trade with someone else in another section.

Speaking of absences, please contact both Claire and myself if you know you’ll be missing a rehearsal. My email is kallie_elizabeth@hotmail.com and you can phone or text me at (902)293-8821. I’ll also be posting homework and notes from past rehearsals weekly so check back here to know what you’ve missed and you won’t be behind.

If you wonderful people have any questions regarding sheet music I’m your girl!


See you all tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment